Thursday 19 April 2012

Doodle Bug

So the dreaded dissertation may be finished but I still have a week of exams and coursework to deal with before I am finished with my higher education 4EVAAZZ! Needless to say I am still doodling instead of doing work...


I have taken my doodling to the next level by attempting to justify drawings in my business plan, using them as 'Character Development' this way I could spend a whole hour drawing and colouring in, without the guilt nagging me that I should be doing more important things with my time.



I picked basic silhouettes from magazines and developed them into the look I wanted using a common biro pen for the outline and Letraset Promarkers for colour. Its a bit messy / sketchy but that was the look I was going for. If you are attempting any kind of illustration then I definitely recommend Letraset pens, great quality every time.

Laura 1 - Studying 0

No comments:

Post a Comment