Friday 3 August 2012

Remember that time I had a blog!?

Aye! Sorry pals! Been a bit out of the blogging ways recently. Mainly due to my new full time job as Vice-President! It's all down hill from here...

Well a wee catch up for you all, the past couple of months I have been:

1. Spending all my money in Zara - The summer sales have been a little disappointing this year but trusty Zara has been dishing out the good stuff as ever! 3 new skirts have seen me through this Summer (a term I'm using loosely).

2. Chillan in Portugal! I spent a luxurious night in Lisbon in the beautiful Corinthia Hotel before shooting up the North Coast with my four favorite girls for some reading by the sea.







Guess what chic chika works at Agent Provocateur....
My dress was ASOS
Flump coloured Shorts and Lacy Top - H&M
Bikini Top - French Connection
Skirt - Zara
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

3. Going on a few nights out...


 


4. And then there was the dancing show!







I'm now living in the lovely Dennistoun with my amazing best pal Bob. Pretty much loving life. 
This weekend we are off to Horse Meat Disco in Glasgow's Berkley Suite. It is sure to be a show stopper of a night, I promise to give you all an update! ;) 









No comments:

Post a Comment