Tuesday 5 March 2013

Still wearing the skirt.

Apologies for the lack of updates, last week was a busy week. As you can see I look pretty tired in all these end-of-day shots....

Days: 11, 12, and 13

Then it was off to jive Dancing on Day 14;


I nearly had everyone fooled in this outfit but I am definitely STILL wearing the skirt!

Day 15:

Off to Bier Halle for a catch up with my old flatmate.

Day 16 is currently MIA, much like my dignity. I spent Saturday night at Melting Pot's 12th Birthday and DJ Francois K brought the 'House' down.... (pun totally intended!)
I will post the snap when I get it.
Day 16:


Day 17:
Jumper / Duvet day. Nuff said.

Day 18:

Cleaning up the wee flat after the weekend. Hmm... starting to look a bit fed up.

Today is Day 19.. but I don't have a picture yet. I'll slot it in tomorrow.

Don't forget to donate! Click Here!









No comments:

Post a Comment