Thursday 7 March 2013

Tomorrow.. and there will be one week left.

Each day I find myself a little more rushed in the morning as I struggle to find something new to wear with the skirt. Tomorrow marks the start of the FINAL week. Oh how I will never moan about having nothing to wear EVER again (that's a lie). However I do like to think this challenge has taught me to appreciate the great clothes I do have.

Day 19:

Keeping it relaxed and casual today. Peace necklace from Miss Selfridge.

Day 20:

Doing a double skirt! Nude pleated skirt from Urban Outfitters.

Day 20(Today!):

Trying to look slightly smart in my sheer blouse (New Look). Trainers are from PUMA for anyone who has been eyeing them up in recent photos.

I'm off out with the Uni girls tomorrow night which means glitter, glamour, more glitter, rum and glitter. I think I might take a pair of scissors to the skirt...

If you have any requests of what you would like to see me do with the skirt then
and comment below and I will see what I can do!


No comments:

Post a Comment