Tuesday 22 November 2011

A Beautiful Day

Well I don't know about the rest of the UK but today was a beautiful winter's day here in Galashiels. For those of you who are scratching your heads thinking Gala-where?! Here it is.


Home of Heriot Watt University's School of Textile and Design I have been living in this rural town, part time, for 4 years now. It leaves a lot to be desired and lacks basic human rights such as H&M, Costa Coffee and Kurt Geiger. However it makes up for it in bakeries, bargain stores, super markets and on a day like this, beautiful scenery.

Today I opted to take my bike to uni to make good of the crisp, cool day. Que an opportunity to channel my biker chick personality and don my pleather leggings.


Shirt - Primark £1.50 (Guilty!)  |  T-Shirt - Topshop £15  |  Leggings - H&M £7.99  |  Hat - New Look £8.99   |   Necklace - Orro Price on Request.

Pity it was a pedal bike, not a motor.
This is my friend Coryn, up the back of my flat on a beautiful September Sunday.



Take that city goers! Jealous!?







1 comment: