Wednesday 7 December 2011

Sorry!

Apologies for the lack of updates. I have been rather busy of late! What with the impending doom of 4th year examinations.

OH, and my estranged boyfriend FINALLY got a flight to Glasgow. So last Friday I had the delight of a full Turkey dinner followed by some dancing at Glasgow's Nice n' Sleazys. Odd combo I know but my poor boy will not be home for Christmas and I just can't seem to get enough of 70's disco nowadays! 

Also means I had a 7star snooze in the Glasgow Marriott Hotel. Thank you Emirates - CHA CHING! 
However the pain of having to leave him the next day plunged me back into reality. Boooo.

Here's us! A perfect picture of happiness.

Shirt - New Look. Bow - My own. His shirt - Superdry.
Lipstick - Mac.

I promise for more updates when these bad-boys are all done and dusted. Can't wait to get my jingle bells on!

No comments:

Post a Comment