Saturday 16 February 2013

One Skirt, One Month

Yes, you heard me! 
One Skirt.
One Month.

For the next 30 days I have accepted the challenge of wearing the same skirt (I am allowed to wash it) in as many different ways as I can manage.
Here is the item in Question:

DAY 1

DAY 2

One average, run-of-the-mill, black, split back, maxi skirt.

Many of my friends say they rarely see me in the same thing twice so lets just say by tomorrow, I will definitely be struggling...

Me and a handful of girls down at SBC are all jumping the fashion hurdles in order to raise money for PenumbraScotland's most innovative mental health charity, as part of our Well Being Month. I will be recording all my own fashion adventures on here.

If you want to follow us all, we're on Facebook here!
If you want to sponsor us; click here!

Let the styling begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment